The fantasy of The Grapes offered me solace in my journey through grief. Presented as a fairytale, the works reflect on our
yearning for a return to childhood when faced with catastrophe and ultimately, the wonder of imagination and its ability to heal.
ICB Zoom Better Class July 27th, 4-5pm
ICB Zoom Better class
1 hr1 hour
20 US dollars
Learn how to look better, present your work, and maximize your impact on Zoom.
Zooming better isn’t about vanity. It’s about being more effective on Zoom. You could have the most powerful message in the world, but if you’re backlit and your viewer can’t see your eyes, you’re cutting yourself off at the knees. Master your light, camera and scene and you’ll be blown away by how much more impact you can have in the virtual world.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- find and/or create great light for presenting yourself and your artwork via Zoom
- improve your webcam resolution, exposure, sharpness, and color balance
- look your best, communicate effectively, & maximize your impact on video.
- create a visually compelling composition in your scene
- use 2 devices to improve your visitors experience at your virtual open studio
Learn more: www.danaspaethart.com/zoombetter
To cancel or reschedule consultations, please contact us 24 hours in advance.